Be sure to watch our club’s latest Roundtable segment on YouTube!
Our panel looks at “The Media in the Post Trump Administration World,” with special guest expert Tom Rosenstiel, Executive Director of the American Press Institute.
The panel, including veteran journalists from the Press Club of Southwest Florida Bob Orr, Tom Marquardt, and Jay Newman, explores issues such as:
• Can the media move on from President Trump?
• Who will be the winners and losers in terms of audience?
• Can the press reclaim lost credibility?
• How will the media cover President-elect Biden?
• Will the White House Briefing Room still be a hostile environment?
Be sure to share the link to this latest Roundtable discussion with your friends and colleagues.
Please send any comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.