QUESTION: Do you have “BUSINESS CLASS?”
A virtual “love letter” to his relatively new Naples hometown, Randall Kenneth Jones’ engaging presentation promises to blend thought-provoking insight with unexpected surprises from his Naples Daily News column, “Business Class.”
“Business Class” is an exploration of positive business principles selected from interviews with high-level executives, business leaders, and business-savvy celebrities.
Subjects have included Phil Beuth (former President of Good Morning America), Jack McKinney (former NBA Head Coach), Michael Feuer (co-founder and former CEO of OfficeMax and co-founder and current CEO of Max-Wellness), Mimi Chapin Gregory (recipient of France’s National Order of Merit), Clyde Butcher (celebrated nature artist), Peggy Post (Co-Director, The Emily Post Institute), Randy Antik (Imagine Solutions Conference founder), KC Schulberg (filmmaker), Peter Thomas (celebrated voiceover artist), Janet Evanovich (New York Times bestselling author) and many more.
Jones is also the president of MindZoo, a marketing and PR firm in Naples. He is also serving the second year of his first term as VP-Programs for the Press Club of Southwest Florida.
A self-described “professional storyteller,” Jones reports that his portfolio includes work performed for such household-name clients as TJMaxx, Walgreen’s, Carter’s, GEICO, The Washington Post, Baltimore Sun and more.
As the creator of the national professional-courtesy initiative RediscoverCourtesy.org, Jones has landed on Public Radio’s Marketplace with Kai Ryssdal and CNBC.com as well as inside the pages of Smart Business Magazine.
Come prepared to laugh, learn and, according to Jones, “take a swim in our community’s diverse talent pool.”
He adds: “My hope is that attendees will better understand the true joy of mentoring and appreciate the importance of contributing their unique voices to our extraordinary local media.”
Jones is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia.
When: Thurs., April 24 at 11:30am
Where: Hilton Naples, 5111 Tamiami Trail North
Cost: $25 Members, $28 Spouses/Significant Others, $30 Non-members/Guests
- NO WALK-INS, PLEASE. Advance reservations are required.
- Members/spouses/significant others, please email RSVP@naplespressclub.org. Please include your menu choice (see below). You may pay at the door (cash, check, credit card).
- Members may also purchase tickets online—Go to Eventbrite.com and search for “Press Club of Southwest Florida.”
- Non-member guests MUST purchase tickets online—Go to Eventbrite.com and search for “Press Club of Southwest Florida.”
- Reservation/cancellation deadline is the Monday morning, 4/21/14, prior to luncheon.
- Late reservations or cancellations, please contact Karla Wheeler at 239-572-0607.
Primary Luncheon Choice: Tri-color cheese tortellini, tarragon cream, tomato confit with choice of BLACKENED BEEF TIPS or CHICKEN BREAST.
Alternative: Save as above—but without beef or chicken.
Dessert: Caramel Apple Pie